WellCare expands leadership team
WellCare Health Plans Inc. has added two new executives to its leadership team.
Jesse Thomas was named president, south division, responsible for WellCare’s businesses in Georgia, Texas and Louisiana, and Lawrence Anderson was named senior vice president and chief human resources officer.
Both are veterans of the health care industry, WellCare said in a press statement. Thomas most recently was president of Molina Healthcare of Michigan and Ohio, and Anderson was senior vice president of human resources for ValueOptions.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate