WellCare expands leadership team
WellCare Health Plans Inc. has added two new executives to its leadership team.
Jesse Thomas was named president, south division, responsible for WellCare’s businesses in Georgia, Texas and Louisiana, and Lawrence Anderson was named senior vice president and chief human resources officer.
Both are veterans of the health care industry, WellCare said in a press statement. Thomas most recently was president of Molina Healthcare of Michigan and Ohio, and Anderson was senior vice president of human resources for ValueOptions.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care