WellCare expands leadership team
WellCare Health Plans Inc. has added two new executives to its leadership team.
Jesse Thomas was named president, south division, responsible for WellCare’s businesses in Georgia, Texas and Louisiana, and Lawrence Anderson was named senior vice president and chief human resources officer.
Both are veterans of the health care industry, WellCare said in a press statement. Thomas most recently was president of Molina Healthcare of Michigan and Ohio, and Anderson was senior vice president of human resources for ValueOptions.
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion