Tenet sells nine medical offices for $47M
Palm Beach Gardens-based AW Property Co. and a joint-venture partner bought nine medical offices buildings in South Florida from Tenet Healthcare Corp. for $47.1 million.
The purchase of 630,000 square feet, at almost $75 a square foot, was an all-cash deal and leaves no debt on the properties. All of the properties are near hospitals owned by Dallas-based Tenet.
AW Property made the deal through its joint venture with Dallas-based Behringer Harvard. The deal was in the works for three years, according to a press release from the buyers. They promised to spend $6 million on capital improvements in the first year.
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- Doc Shortage 'Fix' Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Physician Pay Increasingly Linked to Value-based Metrics
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- CDC Expanding Quality of Care Efforts
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says
- Hospitals Tops in Physician Benefits
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not