Tenet sells nine medical offices for $47M
Palm Beach Gardens-based AW Property Co. and a joint-venture partner bought nine medical offices buildings in South Florida from Tenet Healthcare Corp. for $47.1 million.
The purchase of 630,000 square feet, at almost $75 a square foot, was an all-cash deal and leaves no debt on the properties. All of the properties are near hospitals owned by Dallas-based Tenet.
AW Property made the deal through its joint venture with Dallas-based Behringer Harvard. The deal was in the works for three years, according to a press release from the buyers. They promised to spend $6 million on capital improvements in the first year.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream