Tenet sells nine medical offices for $47M
Palm Beach Gardens-based AW Property Co. and a joint-venture partner bought nine medical offices buildings in South Florida from Tenet Healthcare Corp. for $47.1 million.
The purchase of 630,000 square feet, at almost $75 a square foot, was an all-cash deal and leaves no debt on the properties. All of the properties are near hospitals owned by Dallas-based Tenet.
AW Property made the deal through its joint venture with Dallas-based Behringer Harvard. The deal was in the works for three years, according to a press release from the buyers. They promised to spend $6 million on capital improvements in the first year.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- When a hospital closes
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare