Former FL hospital executive indicted for Medicaid fraud
The former President and CEO of Archbold Memorial Hospital is indicted for Medicare and Medicaid fraud.
Authorities say Ken Beverly falsified and submitted fraudulent documents to the Georgia Department of Community Health. Last night a federal grand jury indicted Beverly on six counts of fraud.
A statement released by Beverly's attorney says, "He was not involved in any attempt to submit fraudulent documents to the Georgia Department of Community Health. Almost two years ago, Ken willingly participated in – and passed – a polygraph examination. These test results were provided to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and to the Department of Justice".
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus