NCQA Releases Medicare, Medicaid Plan Rankings
The National Committee for Quality Assurance, a private non-profit organization, has released its 2010 list of the best health plans for Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries throughout the country.
The organization published scorecards for 183 of about 300 Medicare plans, and 104 of about 200 Medicaid plans.
The listing follows a similar release in September in which NCQA rated 223 of about 300 private health plans.
The rankings for government health plan beneficiaries covered by Medicare are:
1. Capital Health Plan
2. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado
3. Fallon Community Health Plan
4. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest
5. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Southern California
6. Security Health Plan of Wisconsin
7. Tufts Associated Health Maintenance Organization
8. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Northern Californiahttp://www.kp.org/
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments