What all those deficit-reduction plans propose for Medicare
You can be forgiven for losing track of the various deficit-reduction groups floating around. (There are a lot of them, including the White House-sponsored commission, whose final plan was today endorsed by seven of its members.)
All of their proposals include suggestions for cutting the growth in Medicare spending. The Kaiser Family Foundation has put together a detailed chart showing how six of the plans compare when it comes to the federal insurance program.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'