What all those deficit-reduction plans propose for Medicare
You can be forgiven for losing track of the various deficit-reduction groups floating around. (There are a lot of them, including the White House-sponsored commission, whose final plan was today endorsed by seven of its members.)
All of their proposals include suggestions for cutting the growth in Medicare spending. The Kaiser Family Foundation has put together a detailed chart showing how six of the plans compare when it comes to the federal insurance program.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised