What all those deficit-reduction plans propose for Medicare
You can be forgiven for losing track of the various deficit-reduction groups floating around. (There are a lot of them, including the White House-sponsored commission, whose final plan was today endorsed by seven of its members.)
All of their proposals include suggestions for cutting the growth in Medicare spending. The Kaiser Family Foundation has put together a detailed chart showing how six of the plans compare when it comes to the federal insurance program.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care