Georgia hospital pays $13.9M to settle false claims allegations
A Georgia hospital paid $13.9 million to settle allegations it submitted false claims to the state's Medicaid program, the Justice Department said Wednesday.
The settlement resolves allegations that between November 2002 and July 2008, Thomasville, Ga., John D. Archbold Memorial Hospital Inc. made false representations to the Georgia Department of Community Health, the state agency that administers the Medicaid ...
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care