Georgia hospital pays $13.9M to settle false claims allegations
A Georgia hospital paid $13.9 million to settle allegations it submitted false claims to the state's Medicaid program, the Justice Department said Wednesday.
The settlement resolves allegations that between November 2002 and July 2008, Thomasville, Ga., John D. Archbold Memorial Hospital Inc. made false representations to the Georgia Department of Community Health, the state agency that administers the Medicaid ...
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers