Appeals Court Upholds Individual Mandate
A federal appeals court has rejected Virginia's lawsuit challenging the portion of the Obama administration's healthcare reform law requiring most Americans to have health insurance.
The 4th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling Thursday overturns a ruling by a lower court.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion