Appeals Court Upholds Individual Mandate
A federal appeals court has rejected Virginia's lawsuit challenging the portion of the Obama administration's healthcare reform law requiring most Americans to have health insurance.
The 4th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling Thursday overturns a ruling by a lower court.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told