Appeals Court Upholds Individual Mandate
A federal appeals court has rejected Virginia's lawsuit challenging the portion of the Obama administration's healthcare reform law requiring most Americans to have health insurance.
The 4th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling Thursday overturns a ruling by a lower court.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data