14 NJ physicians charged in bribery scheme
U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said 14 healthcare practitioners were arrested this week and charged with receiving monthly bribes in connection with referring patients to the radiology and diagnostic facility in Orange. The investigation is ongoing and authorities said they have not established whether the alleged referrals were made for insured patients in need of testing or simply sent to Orange Community just to bring business to the testing center.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013