WI's decision to halt health exchanges worries insurers
A recent decision by Gov. Scott Walker could give the federal government greater influence over the state's health insurance market—and that worries some in the industry. Walker announced late last month that the state would halt work on the online marketplaces, or exchanges, required under federal healthcare reform until the U.S. Supreme Court rules on the constitutionality of the law.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers