Medical City (FL) to fill out this year
The Medical City at Lake Nona will make a giant step forward, changing the local medical landscape and establishing Central Florida as a leading biosciences destination. Hot winds will prevail as the state argues against President Barack Obama's health-reform law in the U.S. Supreme Court this spring. Meanwhile, heated debates will also take place in Tallahassee as lawmakers hammer out guidelines for Medicaid and Medicare spending.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations