Judge will review state panel’s rejection of plans for 2 IL hospitals
Competing health systems have requested administrative hearings to have a judge decide whether to uphold a state regulatory panel's decisions against the construction of two new hospitals in McHenry County.The Illinois Health Facilities and Services Review Board in December denied separate appeals for hospital plans amid concerns about the effects the facilities would have on neighboring health care providers.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law