MVP Health Care schedules information meetings for Kodak workers, retirees
Healthcare insurance coverage for Eastman Kodak employees and retirees has not been affected by the company's bankruptcy filing—but MVP Health Care, which provides that coverage, has nonetheless been bombarded with phone calls today. Consequently, the company has scheduled a series of information meetings in the first week of February to allay concerns and explain options for the future. Many inquiries have been from retirees who are concerned about the possibility that coverage could change or disappear as Kodak moves through bankruptcy court, said MVP spokesman Gary Hughes.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules