Businesses divided on VT healthcare exchange legislation
The business community sent a mixed message to lawmakers Wednesday about the future of health care for their employees. Some business owners are concerned that they will have to give up the health insurance plans they have worked hard to set up as the state transforms its health care system. Others feel their costs of paying for health care are breaking the bank, and they want everyone to pay into a program that provides care for everyone.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- The Drug Price Reform Debate