Businesses divided on VT healthcare exchange legislation
The business community sent a mixed message to lawmakers Wednesday about the future of health care for their employees. Some business owners are concerned that they will have to give up the health insurance plans they have worked hard to set up as the state transforms its health care system. Others feel their costs of paying for health care are breaking the bank, and they want everyone to pay into a program that provides care for everyone.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'