Opinion: Who will take the lead in fixing Medicare?
Given current political realities, any federal realignment solution will likely be complex and its implementation slow. In view of this situation, hospitals and physicians must voluntarily—ahead and independent of incentives—start the work that needs to be done to lower Medicare costs.
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- Two-Midnight Rule Will Cost Hospitals Big
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014