Obama signs payroll tax cut extension
President Obama signed the payroll tax cut extension and a continuation of unemployment benifits Wednesday evening after receiving the legislation from Congress, the capstone on a legislative victory for the president and Democrats. The signing came a day after the president held a signing ceremony — but did not actually sign the bill — at the White House.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness