CMS Delays HIPAA 5010 Enforcement, Again
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services announced Thursday that it will not initiate enforcement action for an additional three months, through June 30, 2012, against any covered entity that is required to comply with the updated transactions standards adopted under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models