Highmark enlists firm for CEO search
Highmark Inc.'s board of directors has enlisted the help of an executive recruiting company to conduct its search for a new CEO. Finding a new CEO is one of the first steps Highmark's board must take in cleaning up after the firing of former CEO Kenneth Melani, who was jettisoned this week after getting in a fight with his girlfriend's husband. Highmark in particular, and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurers in general, have looked internally when it comes to appointing a new CEO.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013