Highmark enlists firm for CEO search
Highmark Inc.'s board of directors has enlisted the help of an executive recruiting company to conduct its search for a new CEO. Finding a new CEO is one of the first steps Highmark's board must take in cleaning up after the firing of former CEO Kenneth Melani, who was jettisoned this week after getting in a fight with his girlfriend's husband. Highmark in particular, and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurers in general, have looked internally when it comes to appointing a new CEO.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers