Anthem, CCMC still at a standoff over contract terms
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut—the state's largest health insurer—and CCMC are still at a standoff after their previous contract expired Sunday. People who have Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut as their health insurer are faced with paying higher, out-of-network rates or going elsewhere for medical services at in-network rates.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised