Anthem, CCMC still at a standoff over contract terms
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut—the state's largest health insurer—and CCMC are still at a standoff after their previous contract expired Sunday. People who have Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut as their health insurer are faced with paying higher, out-of-network rates or going elsewhere for medical services at in-network rates.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer