Q&A: Kaleida Health CEO seeks sustainable healthcare system
As CEO of Kaleida Health and Great Lakes Health, James Kaskie oversees the region's largest and most influential hospital system and healthcare provider. He has overseen Kaleida's integration and collaboration with ECMC, the closing of Millard Fillmore Hospital, the construction and opening of the new Gates Vascular Institute, the opening of a new long-term care facility on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus to consolidate two older ones, and the planned move of Women&Children’s Hospital to the medical campus. And he has worked with the region’s health insurers and other providers on efforts to improve medical care and lower costs in Western New York.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations