UnitedHealthcare pays forfeiture to WI
UnitedHealthcare of Wisconsin Inc. paid a forfeiture of $54,000 to the Wisconsin Office of Commissioner of Insurance for failing to comply with previous examination orders from the insurance commissioner. UnitedHealthcare, which has its Wisconsin office in Wauwatosa, previously received examination orders "related to complaint records, modification of external review provisions, revision of date recording procedures, application acceptance and commission payments from and to unlicensed agents, enrollment application data recording and inaccurate agent databases," according to the OCI.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus