U of L appears near to deal with healthcare partner
The University of Louisville trustees served notice that they are near a deal with a health-care provider that would be its partner and share the cost and management of its vast health-care operations, including the financially stressed University Hospital, the community's chief safety-net facility. At a meeting Thursday, the trustees gave Dr. David Dunn, the U of L executive vice president for health affairs, the authority to negotiate and sign a final agreement with an undisclosed health-care company—without having to bring the deal back to the trustees for a final endorsement.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US