Healthcare costs top US executives' concerns
According to a survey of senior corporate executives by Adecco SA, a giant staffing agency, getting healthcare benefits to their employees are of higher priority than issues such as, wages, taxes or attracting qualified workers. About a third say they are holding back hiring because of healthcare reforms introduced by US President Barack Obama. Healthcare's prominence as an issue has risen since the 2008-2009 recession.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US