Lovelace health plan sues ABQ Health Partners
Lovelace Health Plan has filed a lawsuit against physician group ABQ Health Partners, saying the practice has been trying to steer Lovelace members to other health insurers and using misleading marketing tactics. The lawsuit asked a judge to enjoin ABQ Health Partners from those practices. ABQ Health Partners gave a statement condemning the lawsuit.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law