Medicaid policy cutting people off from vital drugs
Due to Illinois' new limits on prescription drugs for Medicaid patients, thousands of low-income Illinoisans are going weeks without essential medicines. As many as 200,000 Illinois adults and children on Medicaid, will eventually be subject to a potential four-prescription limit as part of budget-cutting legislation signed into law by Gov. Pat Quinn.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised