Business leaders predict healthcare cost hikes
CFM Strategic Communications posed a series of questions to business leaders who subscribe to the Oregon Business magazine and participate in its monthly Input business survey. The online survey indicates a majority believes that the Affordable Care Act will increase private health insurance premiums. 37 percent of business owners plan to maintain their existing private health insurance plans for employees and another 39 percent are adopting a wait-and-see attitude.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments