Community health center opens in Hardin to 'fill a gap' in healthcare services
Fueled by a federal grant, the Bighorn Valley Health Center has opened here, expecting to chart an estimated 4,800 visits annually. Bighorn Valley Health Center will work to meet the primary-care needs of low-income individuals and families living in Big Horn County, including many of the area?s Medicaid recipients and uninsured.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013