Community health center opens in Hardin to 'fill a gap' in healthcare services
Fueled by a federal grant, the Bighorn Valley Health Center has opened here, expecting to chart an estimated 4,800 visits annually. Bighorn Valley Health Center will work to meet the primary-care needs of low-income individuals and families living in Big Horn County, including many of the area?s Medicaid recipients and uninsured.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'