FL doctors group signs incentive-laden care agreement with Aetna
A group of 12 physicians at Boca Raton Regional Hospital (BRRH) signed a collaborative care agreement with Aetna’s Medicare Advantage that would reward them with financial incentives to improve patient care. Similar collaborative agreements are being established around the country to link medical provider performance to pay. This is one of 62 such deals Aetna has made nationwide. Aetna and the doctors at nonprofit BRRH will share data with the goal of improving patient outcomes and efficiency of treatment. They will use the ActiveHealth CareEngine System to monitor patient information.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse