Outlook for 'Obamacare' in two maps
While the Affordable Care Act remains alive, less clear is how its various mandates will proceed and who will participate. Whether or not how many of the nation's uninsured get coverage lies largely in the hands of the states, which have been all over the map in their willingness to cooperate. Two maps show the lack of consensus on two key parts of the act: Creating insurance exchanges and expanding Medicaid.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers