Outlook for 'Obamacare' in two maps
While the Affordable Care Act remains alive, less clear is how its various mandates will proceed and who will participate. Whether or not how many of the nation's uninsured get coverage lies largely in the hands of the states, which have been all over the map in their willingness to cooperate. Two maps show the lack of consensus on two key parts of the act: Creating insurance exchanges and expanding Medicaid.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'