Vanguard to acquire Bristol Hospital
Bristol Hospital and Health Care Group, Inc. is in the process of being acquired by Vanguard Health Systems, Inc., of Nashville, Tennessee. A letter of intent has been signed, according to Bristol Hospital officials. The financial terms of the deal are not being disclosed, but O'Brien said that the board is satisfied with the terms and conditions of the deal. Over the next 60 days, both sides will be working on the plan, which includes approval from the state Office of Health Care Access and the Office of the Attorney General.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised