Healthcare law will have CA legislature scrambling
When state lawmakers are sworn in Monday for the new legislative session, they will have little time to enjoy the pomp and circumstance. Facing a federal deadline, the Legislature must move quickly to pass measures to implement President Obama's healthcare law and revamp the state's insurance market. New legislation will help extend coverage to millions of uninsured Californians and solidify the state's reputation as a key laboratory for the federal law. Healthcare remains one of the largest and most immediate challenges.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions