ABQ Health Partners no longer treating patients in Lovelace hospitals
Lovelace Health System has notified ABQ Health Partners that it will no longer let the physician practice's doctors and nurses treat Lovelace Health Plan members in Lovelace hospitals. Lovelace Health System, which owns Lovelace Health Plan, notified ABQ Health Partners on Oct. 12 that it was terminating contracts that allowed 74 ABQ Health Partners health care providers to treat Lovelace patients in the system's hospitals.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers