After long haul, cancer bill passes
A bipartisan cancer research bill—aimed at tackling the disease's most dangerous forms—has finally passed Congress after nearly six years of work. The Recalcitrant Cancer Research Act passed both chambers last week as part of the conference report on defense authorization bill. The bill will create scientific frameworks for addressing the most dangerous cancers.
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014