Health Net terminates 6 Tenet Hospital contracts
Health Net Inc. announced that its subsidiaries have terminated agreements with all six of Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s Southern California hospitals after the two companies failed to renegotiate reimbursement rates. The Woodland Hills insurer said it thinks Tenet's reimbursement should be in line with the medical consumer price index, which currently averages more than 3 percent and that reimbursement for government programs like Medi-Cal need to be consistent with that inflation rate.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus