Health Net terminates 6 Tenet Hospital contracts
Health Net Inc. announced that its subsidiaries have terminated agreements with all six of Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s Southern California hospitals after the two companies failed to renegotiate reimbursement rates. The Woodland Hills insurer said it thinks Tenet's reimbursement should be in line with the medical consumer price index, which currently averages more than 3 percent and that reimbursement for government programs like Medi-Cal need to be consistent with that inflation rate.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness