LifeBridge CEO Warren Green on challenges of healthcare reform
"What a loss." That was the first thought that came to Maryland Hospital Association CEO Carmela Coyle's mind when I asked her about the news that LifeBridge Health CEO Warren Green was retiring. Coyle described Green as a senior leader in Baltimore's health care industry. The author sought Green's advice on what hospitals should be doing to prepare for the changes to the health care industry in store under federal health reform.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending