MA Blue Cross to reinstate board fees
Two years after bowing to outside pressure and suspending its five-figure annual pay for directors, health insurer Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts has notified state regulators that it is reinstating the payments—though at reduced levels and to fewer directors.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data