Americans still leery of Obama healthcare law
Another poll, more bad news for President Obama's health care plan. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey says 49% of Americans say the health care plan is a bad idea — the highest number on that question since the poll began asking it in 2009. Thirty-seven percent say Obama's Affordable Care Act is a good idea. Before health care insurance exchanges come on line this year, the administration is busy promoting the benef's of the new system. Obama plans to weigh in Friday during a trip to San Jose, asserting that his plan is already leading to lower insurance rates in California.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus