Healthcare battle heats up again
(CNN) – As the Obama administration and Democrats gear up to promote the president's sweeping health care reform as a winning solution in the next election cycle, Republicans are gearing up to prove the opposite. Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kansas, argued Saturday in the GOP's weekly address that Obamacare is a law crafted out of political maneuvering and has an ill-fated future for Americans. "Health care as you know it will change," he said. "Simply put, will you and your family have the health insurance you need to ensure your well-being?"
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care