Healthcare battle heats up again
(CNN) – As the Obama administration and Democrats gear up to promote the president's sweeping health care reform as a winning solution in the next election cycle, Republicans are gearing up to prove the opposite. Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kansas, argued Saturday in the GOP's weekly address that Obamacare is a law crafted out of political maneuvering and has an ill-fated future for Americans. "Health care as you know it will change," he said. "Simply put, will you and your family have the health insurance you need to ensure your well-being?"
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus