Anthem's Maine network plan draws scores of critics
Hundreds of central Maine residents turned out for a public hearing Thursday to criticize the pending partnership between Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and the parent company of Maine Medical Center. Anthem, the state's largest health insurer, and MaineHealth, the state's largest network of hospitals and care providers, are planning to offer an insurance network on the health care exchange to be created in Maine under the federal Affordable Care Act.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch