Opinion: WI's Medicaid computers primed and ready for healthcare reform
If you meet someone who claims to know how health care reform is going to play out over the next year, hold on to your wallet. You're probably talking to a con artist. The advent of the Affordable Care Act means many states are scrambling to set up insurance exchanges, which are online marketplaces to shop for private insurance, while other states will rely on a federal exchange. This shuffle is taking place just as rules covering Medicaid eligibility are changing for millions of families, including about 92,000 in Wisconsin.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US