Opinion: Sebelius Touts HealthCare.gov
In an opinion pice published in USA Today, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius addresses complaints about the federal website used for health insurance enrollment. "When the Health Insurance Marketplace opened last week, demand was so high, it exceeded even optimists' expectations... Engineers are working day and night to make upgrades. We're adding more servers to enable the system to handle larger loads... This work is delivering results. Wait times on HealthCare.gov are now 50% shorter, and more people are enrolling in affordable coverage."
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised