Opinion: Sebelius Touts HealthCare.gov
In an opinion pice published in USA Today, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius addresses complaints about the federal website used for health insurance enrollment. "When the Health Insurance Marketplace opened last week, demand was so high, it exceeded even optimists' expectations... Engineers are working day and night to make upgrades. We're adding more servers to enable the system to handle larger loads... This work is delivering results. Wait times on HealthCare.gov are now 50% shorter, and more people are enrolling in affordable coverage."
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US