HealthCare.gov crashes amid changes
The Department of Health and Human Services said HealthCare.gov's application and enrollment system crashed Sunday night due to an outage at the company that hosts the site. HealthCare.gov visitors received a message when trying to log on that read the "system is down at the moment.""We are experiencing technical difficulties and hope to have them resolved soon," the message continued. "Please try again later." "In a hurry? You might be able to apply faster at our Marketplace call center." Federal health officials earlier had modified the HealthCare.gov homepage to emphasize alternate ways of applying for health coverage under ObamaCare.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers