Vendor's server problem knocked down health website
The federal insurance marketplace was down again Wednesday because of a server problem with an outside vendor, government officials said. The data hub, or the application used to bring together several government agencies to determine a person's eligibility, was up and available again as of about 5 a.m., said Julie Bataille, director of the Office of Communications for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. "It is supporting the state marketplaces," Bataille said, although traffic through the server was moving slowly. "The impact we are still seeing is within the federal marketplace application."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers