SLIDESHOW: HealthLeaders Media CEO Exchange, 2013
HealthLeaders Media's second annual CEO Exchange assembled nearly 40 top hospital and health system executives in Boca Raton, FL for three days of roundtable and breakout discussions on cost reduction strategies, changing reimbursement models, and the clinical shift from a volume- to a value-based business model.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts