Slideshow: 2014 Industry Survey—Forging Healthcare's New Financial Foundation
>>>View Industry Survey Slideshow
The healthcare industry is in the throes of transition. While it may feel like turmoil, this is also a time of great opportunity. In this preview of the 2014 HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey, we show how hospital and health system leaders plan to manage the shift from volume to value and support collaborative care.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients