Slideshow: Healthcare Analytics—The New Business Currency
>>>View Intelligence Report Slideshow
Providers must master data analytics to succeed in the new world of healthcare. This HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report explores the gains and gaps in this race to the future.
Analytics can provide a basis for making the quality and value decisions that healthcare reform is bringing to the forefront by grinding through a diverse set of detailed information that can include virtually all of the financial and clinical details of delivering care. In this preview of the report, we show how industry leaders are using data analytics to gain a better understanding of patient needs and assist the move from volume to value.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality