Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Discuss Population Health Management
>>>View Council Connection Slideshow
As they place a greater emphasis on advancing wellness and managing chronic diseases, healthcare organizations are looking to incorporate population health management principles into their processes. Four healthcare leaders share their successes and challenges.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing