The New HealthLeadersMedia.com
A new Web site should be a leap forward in how the information works and how readers interact with it. Our new HealthLeaders Media Online debuts today as an online tool that merges our company's depth of content about healthcare with how today's healthcare leaders want to share it.
As far as the technology goes, HealthLeaders Media Online now offers Web 2.0 functionality, interactive multi-media like HealthLeaders TV and our weekly podcasts, RSS feeds and more.
To really reach today's healthcare leaders, the new HealthLeaders Media Online offers portals into new depths of information in specific healthcare business areas: leadership, finance, technology, physicians, community hospitals, health plans, and marketing. Behind each, you will be greeted by one of the senior editors of HealthLeaders Media. Each of these experienced healthcare journalists--including Finance Editor Philip Betbeze, Leadership Editor Molly Rowe, Marketing Editor Gienna Shaw and Technology Editor Gary Baldwin--are responsible for gathering only the most relevant news, sharing the most current thought leadership and inviting the best experts within our key areas of expertise.
What is especially satisfying is that this site was designed in large part by our readers, including hundreds of participants in our online satisfaction survey who told us what they did and did not want in a Web site.
Please take a moment to "click around" all the new features of our improved Web site. And feel free to let me know what you like or don't.
Editor HealthLeaders Media
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty