MI Attorney General hits Blue Cross to raise individuals’ rates
Detroit Free Press, December 4, 2007
Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox and two consumer groups called Monday for the Legislature to defeat a four-bill package being promoted by Blue Cross, which they argue will cause consumers to pay as much as 80% more for coverage.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013